Tuesday, July 26, 2005

"I had a hard day, a hard day at the office"

One of those "I wish I had my camera" days

Whew, Boy Howdy. I started out today at about 3:00 PM to just go check up on Ryan, and next thing I know we are hoppin in his car to go skate at Hastings High School. We were skatin there for a few mins, and there was alot of cars there. We didn't know what was goin down but we figured it was sports related because we saw like 2 girls walkin around in gymshorts and whatnot. Then Moses came. He's a lil guy about 11-13 or somethin and he is good. He can kickflip and 180 down threes and stuff. He skates a board half his size and his kick flips are a thing to see. They are so small.
Anyway, we decided to blow that popsicle stand and head for the three step at the community center. Although we for got that day camp was still in session which is this thing where kids can go doing the day while their parents work, or goof off, or get high or whatever. We skated the 3 anyway and got kicked out a lil afterwards. Luckily we were prepared and called Andy before hand.
And to his house we drove, picking Jose up on the way. (Lemme say, Andy has a nice pool and a bitch for a dog, in more ways than one) We chilled there for a while and skated his box and rail. I landed my first boardslide on his box, but the rail is another story. I got close though. We called up Eddie, to see if he was commin and he said he'd meet us at the Community Center around 5:30-6:00 and it was around 4:50 at that time. We decided to go to Mcdonalds and chow. And Moses being slighty richer than you'd expect, pulled and 20 out of his pocket and asked us what we wanted. He got me a dbl cheeseburger, that I wanted but didn't want at the same time. And medium drink. Dat's a nice kid right there.
We left da place at about 6:15 and went to the Com. Center, and there was no sign of Eddie. Turned out the kid had to go to blockbuster first but he came later. From then, til about 9:00 it was just non-stop skating. I can't believe I barely got tired in all of that. Although my clothes would say otherwise, being covered in sweat. And amist all the activty I landed my first varial kickflip. So I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. And check out the little number I did on my shoe :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun day. Hey, is that you in that picture?! Is it?! Or did you put some other person in there....to make it look like it was, when in actuality it wasn't.

Kasey

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home