Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oversized Nutshell


Pretty long day today, but not much to report. Homecoming is coming up but I aint goin. First off there was this whole date deal but when I thought about it it seemed really lame. I live across the street from school and I don't have a car. What, I'll meet her there? Nah I'm cool. I can't even dance. But back to today.
We all meet up at Ryan's parking lot area per usual and chilled alot. Played hackysack and stuff, we couldn't skate too much because it's not allowed in the apartments. Then someone decided we should go the the ledge and I just went cuz I was tired of waiting and then after a few minutes of skating there by myself Ryan showed up and we skated. Then Moses came, then Eddie, then he left, then Jeff came, then Jose came, the everyone else came (except Johnny) and me and Ryan left to go pick-up his cousin so she can go to the homecoming game with his brother. On the way we had a lovely conversation about the future and the past on the way.
After we found the room of cheese called the southwest entrance through the maze of a parking lot they had set up there. We called the crew and found out that Eddie went home because Jose and Andy were going to the movies. But on the way back to the ledge we saw them walkin and picked them up, turned out they werent goin to the movies.
We went to Mcdonalds then back to the ledge. Skated then took Moses home. Then we went to the homecomming game so the guys can climb up on the walls containing the dumpsters for free seats while I chilled in the car and fell back in to nostalgia with my 2 year old CDs. I dont like watchin sports. Then we went to go pickup Eddie again and then Ryan had to take his brother and cousin home and me, Jose, Jeff, and Andy decided to stay back because we all wouldn't fit in the car.
We just went to the 3 stair and skated for like 5 minutes before the security man kicked us out. We went to the back for some water then I started heading back across the street, but they went back to the 3. Me and the security gaurd had long talk about his job and how we should leave while they were skating. Then we left and went back to McD's. Ryan came back soon afterwords, then straight back to that infamous ledge. It wasn't until the guys thought about it that they realized...They have no where to go. So we went to Fun-plex. Bad atmosphere there, nobody knew what they were doing in fun-plex at 11 at night. After that an unofficial "Ho hunt" was started. Now when I say ho, I mean girl. Just no one in the car said girl.
But again, no one knew where to they flock to. We went to slick willies, nothin to do there when you're underage and broke. Then we went to Wal-mart, I dunno who told these guys hos hang at wal-mart but we had a pretty good time there none-the-less. After that everyone started goin home. And my friend is my friday in an oversized nutshell. There were also some freestyle sessions that took place. Funny stuff. Here's one of Ryan's.

1 Comments:

OpenID Frank Keane said...

Heavy truck have make a heavy traffic because of their long turn. But they are very useful when it comes in heavy hauling. Because they can pull a heavy machine that cannot pull by humans.

heavy haul

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home