Sunday, December 11, 2005

AVP Review


To start things off, long rant short, the A.C.T.s sucked. They don't give you enough time to finish a section so I don't know how it is supposed to be accurate.

AVP
Geek movie
Not in a bad way, it's just one of those movies that lead to geeks high fiving during trailers and AVP commercials. I on the other hand had not seen any Alien movies or Predator movies so I wasn't so stoked about it. The movie isn't for loyal fans only anyway, anyone can understand what's going on. The Predators came to earth for another riveting game of kill that damn Alien, and humans are used as wombs so these little critters can finally grow to a age worthy enough to be slaughtered at.
The movie itself was not bad. Nothing to cheer about, not even that good of an action movie. But it's still pretty good, and that's all I have to say. GOTCHA, haha, you thought I'd have like a 5 page essay on this thing didn't you, suckers. Anyway...

Overview
  • + Not bad special effects
  • -Less than stellar cast
  • +Silly yet entertaining Alien vs. Predator fights
  • -Alien birth...up close
  • +Human playing charades with a Predator "It's a bomb!"
  • -Humans are damn near powerless to both of em, except the black chick, she was tough
  • +Predators also do tattoos
  • -The coolest predator dies...ya I said it.
So it all adds up evenly, go see it, don't, I don't care. Coming soon, House Of Wax review.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sminklemeyer said...

i thought the predators should been a little tougher.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

I saw that, that was pretty intense. I actually liked the close up of the alien birth .Love those kind of things.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home