Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tre Flippin Into The New Year

For those of you unfamiliar with skateboarding jargon, a tre-flip is a 360 flip which means the board does a 360 spin with a flip thrown in there. Here it is what it looks like













Yes It's a pretty mind boggling trick I still kinda down understand. Well I landed a couple just yesterday and my homies gave me props so I guess I'm doin something right. There hard, and weird but I wanna get them down even better. It is my new finishing move in skate I beat 2 people with it. Of course I cant do them over table and such....Yet :D I'll try an get them on video for you guys
As for New Years...I think I've done a good job this year so I just wanna keep on keepin on although...06 is probably gonna be the change and turning point of many things...Its one dark and blurry year I'm going into. School is ending for me, that will be my last year....
...To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home