Saturday, February 25, 2006

This One Goes Out To All The Ladies

Alright ladies this one is for you. Alot of people ask me,
you got a girlfriend?
My answer no.
Have you ever had one?
Again no
Do you want one?
not really
Are you gay?
No
So why dont I want one, well I have three answers.
1. Girls are crazy, anyone I've known in a relationship has drivin to the point where they ask themselves and others questions only their girlfriend would know. Like "What does it matter?" or "Why?!" just to prove that we still dont understand what goes on inside a girls mentality. And I also say this cuz I have talked with girls and yes, they are crazy. There is so much that can go on revolving around one guy, while that one guy is unaware. You'd think they were getting a grade on it or something.
2. I dont have any of the things I want before I try and land a girlfriend which would be a job, my own money, and a car. 2 outa 3 would be good enough but thats not the case. And I refuse to use my Moms money to buy my girlfriend things and take her places on the bus.
3.(and probably the most important one) Girls dont like me. And why should they? I have nothing remotly appealing about me. Im ugly as sin, my voice sounds retarded, and my face looks like armageddon hit it but thats just the beginning. But as you may not know, if a girl likes some guy that some guy would probably have a better chance of getting with said girl. And girls are so damn confusing and catty that you'd have to major in rocket science to know if they are attracted to you or not. But thats not enough, you also have to pass her test and maybe her friends test because girls like to test like math teachers.
And this isnt a reason but its always in the back of my mind. Love is war. There are casualties and battle scars. The thought of putting my heart in someone else's hand and theirs in mine is a scary thought becauase anything that takes place after that can affect just how tightly they squeeze, and vis versa. Which goes aginst my emotional wall that I have learned to develop around my peers to prevent JUST that from happening.
But girls are crazy and I still love them, so who knows whats gonna happen...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cristal said...

Girls are stupid. I hate them. Too much drama, I tell you. Too much drama.

Cute pictures though. Haha. Worked out nicely.

12:49 PM  
Blogger IceDrgn4 said...

Wow, I have said the same things many a times

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Cristal said...

It's the truth. Can't deny the truth, now can we?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home